Enable real-time, individual cow alerts during milking with Saber ID Rotary – an accurate cost-effective automatic identification system for Rotary parlours.
View live animal production and SCC results on your smart device when Saber Milk and Saber SCC sensors are also installed.
Full integration with Saber Herd cloud software allows you to configure alerts and manage rule based groups that are important to you, including:
- Withholding cows
- Slow milkers
- High SCC
- Feed groups
How Saber™ ID benefits your farm
Saber ID is a free-flow system that doesn’t hinder milking time.
Connects with all other Saber Modules:
When combined with SCC and Milk sensors, Saber ID provides automatic and accurate recording of SCC and milk results to the identified animal and offers production and animal health reporting to support treatment, dry-off and culling decisions.
Full integration with Saber Herd means that each animal is identified automatically and full animal information is just one click away.
When combined with Saber Feed, Saber ID enables you to target each animal with their individual recipe and correct portion of feed automatically.
Real time event recording with Saber Herd allows you to optimise your herd recording, without the need to use a whiteboard or notebook.
Several reports are included to support day to day operations including:
- Bulk cell count
- Milking plan
- Milking summary
- Animal health
How it works
- Animals are identified by the EID reader once they are in the bail for milking.
- Your compatible device and/or Pit PC is updated with the cow number in the position. Any alerts related to that animal are displayed to you.
- Audio alerts notify you of animals with a high cell count, that are in withholding, or any other alerts that you set.
- The antenna hangs approximately 1.5m from the ground and can be adjusted for height depending on your animal size.
Smart Device recommendations
- Android or iOS running Chrome web browser
- 2GB Ram (not to be confused with internal storage) Use http://www.gsmarena.com/ to lookup total Ram. Typical range is 512MB to ~6GB (ANDROID)
- 4.8 inch screen with at least 720 x 1280 pixels (~306 ppi pixel density)
Recommended phones and accessories
- Samsung Galaxy S6 or higher
- Apple iPhone 6 or higher
- Life proof/Otter box case