Record and access information about your animals, from anywhere with Saber Herd, our cloud based herd management system. Fully integrates with all Saber modules. Integrates to meet compliance/ regulatory needs in market e.g. AIMS and CTS.
All you need is an internet-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Benefits of Saber™ Herd
With Saber Herd you can:
- Record and access herd data from anywhere
- View events being recorded by all your users/staff as they happen
- Refine decision-making about your herd and individual animals with better, faster and enhanced information
What you can do with Saber™ Herd
Herd management is simpler and faster when using the features in Saber Herd.
- Event recording(optimised for quick entry in the Dairy)
- Comprehensive animal management including Treatments and Drugs
- Dynamic groups (animals automatically grouped based on set criteria)
- Pick your own (PYO) groups
- Animal Count
- Animals Drafted
- Animal Movements – record all movements on and off your farm
- Tag Management
- Medicine – Receipt, and dispose of medicine.
- Record in real-time, removing the need to use a whiteboard or notebook
- Make informed decisions with live animal information at your fingertips when you need it the most
- Events that can be recorded are: Health, Heat, pregnancy diagnosis, Artificial Insemination, Natural Mating, Dry Off, Calving
- Events can be recorded on a group of animals
Smart Device recommendations
- Android or iOS running Chrome web browser
- 2GB Ram (not to be confused with internal storage) Use http://www.gsmarena.com/ to lookup total Ram. Typical range is 512MB to ~6GB (ANDROID)
- 4.8 inch screen with at least 720 x 1280 pixels (~306 ppi pixel density)
Recommended phones and accessories
- Samsung Galaxy S6 or higher
- Apple iPhone 6 or higher
- Life proof/Otter box case